Information We Collect
AnswerConnect may collect different types of personal or other information when you visit the Site, place orders with us or use our mobile services. You consent to our collection, transfer and storage of your information as described below.
- 1. Information Provided to Us. We collect and store any personal information you provide to us. Such personal information may include your name, phone number, email and physical address, and other information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit your ability to take advantage of some services or features we offer.
- 2. Information We Collect from You. We may automatically collect and store various types of non-personal information when you interact with our services. Non-personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, device hardware information, browser type and language, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us. This information helps us keep you logged in, remember your preferences, confirm delivery of email communications and generally observe how people are using our services, but it cannot identify you unless you link it to your personal information.
- 3. Children’s Privacy. We may automatically collect and store information through our services or information that is stored by your browser or access device during your use of our services. We may use a variety of methods to collect this information, including cookies, pixel tags, log files, web beacons or other methods (Collection Tools). We use Collection Tools to enhance your experience and make it more efficient. For example, we may track the use of our services or keep users logged in and remember their preferences. We may use Collection Tools in emails or other communications with you to confirm delivery and to track communications or use of our services. If you prevent the use of these Collection Tools, you may not be able to use our services, and many features may not function properly.
How We Use Information
The information we gather enables us to provide you with our services, administer your account and manage your orders. You consent to our use of your information to do the following:
- Enable you to use our services, features and other activities.
- Enhance, customize and personalize your AnswerConnect experiences and communications.
- Operate, provide, improve and maintain our services, including analyzing user behavior.
- Communicate with you about your purchases, account information and other administrative or customer service issues.
- Administer promotions, provide other features and display relevant marketing to you.
- Contact you as described in the Communications and Notifications section below.
Information We Share
You consent to our sharing of information for the purposes described below.
We may share your information with CordCutterCentral companies and affiliates.
Service Providers and Contractors
We may share your information with our service providers or contractors to conduct business on our behalf. For example, they may handle maintaining servers; sending email; analyzing data; providing marketing assistance; processing credit card payments, bank electronic fund transfers and billing; providing customer service information analysis and data management; providing validation services; and administering other services and features.
By Law or to Protect Rights
With Your Consent
How We Protect Information
Regardless of these efforts, we cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of all information you provide to us. You provide your personal information at your own risk. Information could be intercepted before it reaches us, and our security measures may not be sufficient to prevent every conceivable threat to your information. We are not responsible for the unlawful actions of others or the illegal circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. If we discover a security breach that compromises your personal information, we will inform you in accordance with applicable law.
Protect Your Information
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password and restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please keep your password secure. Do not share your password with anyone else.
Access to Information
To modify or delete your personal information, please adjust your account settings. We may keep your old personal information and content in our backup files and archives until it is deleted through our data storage procedures.
Communications and Notifications
We may use email, phone or other contact methods to (1) notify you of special offers, newsletters, and product alerts or features in which we believe you may be interested; (2) request information regarding your account or payment; (3) disseminate passwords, validate requests and provide customer support; and (4) provide you with information at your request. You consent to receive any such communications. To unsubscribe from certain communications, please change your communication settings or follow the instructions in the email or other communication you receive. There are some essential, administrative communications that you cannot opt out of. Regardless of the settings you select, we may still send you service-related communications. All changes may take a few days to become effective. For example, if you unsubscribe from any of our communications, you may still receive communications already in production due to production schedules.
We are not responsible for the content of any pages, websites, applications or other services linked to or from the CordCutterCentral service. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us or our affiliates or their partners of the referenced content, product, service or supplier. Linking to or from any off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all other pages, websites, applications and services that you visit and/or use.
Collection of Data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners [such as NextRoll] to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the [products and/or services] that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, [NextRoll/these partners] collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
We may share data, such as hashed email derived from emails or other online identifiers collected on our site(s) with [NextRoll/ our advertising partners]. This allows our partners to recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers. To read more about the technologies used by [NextRoll/our partner] and their cross device capabilities please refer to NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.
Our partners [such as NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
- The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
For questions or concerns, please contact us at (804) 395-5729 or firstname.lastname@example.org